Across global market place, we are highly reckoned for manufacturing and exporting excellent quality PVC Casing Pipes. These pipes are widely used for protection of irrigation, domestic, and mining bore wells. It keeps out the gravel pack and foreign particles, thus, providing clean and clear water from bore wells. Our pipes are made from best quality PVC materials sourced from reputed vendor in market. We offer these PVC Casing Pipes to clients in different nominal bore sizes to meet their individual requirements.
- Non corrosive
- Non conductive
- Do not impart any color, odor or taste
- Maximum ambient temperature 70 oC
- Maximum installation depth 250m for CM series and 80m for CS series
- Installation: Vertical, Horizontal or Inclined.
- Bore-well packaging, watering system, residential, modern mining, concoction dispersion.
- An astute swap for MS, ERW, GI., Asbestos and Cement and Stainless Steel Pipes.
- UPVC is almost inactive towards consumption, substance response and because of which it is in a perfect world utilized as a part of salty, sandy and artificially forceful water with no impact throughout the functioning.
- Since uPVC pipes are lighter, provide ease of handling, transportation and installation.
- Typical installation is shown in fig.1, for proper installation refer our installation manual.
- Specification took after : IS 12818: 1992
- Surface completion of this funnel is amazingly smooth which diminishes the water driven rubbing
- Internal and outer strung and ringer nozzle closes for simple and solid jointing
- Ribbed screen pipes are utilized particularly when external surface range of bore-well packaging channel is to be expanded. These ribs give around 25% of extra surface range by goodness of its configuration. Other than that if opening rock balls far from the channel at a separation of around 2 mm. This course of action actually cleans openings because of vertical stream entry and permits more water to leak in, bringing about higher yield than other plain screen channels from same bore.
N.H. 14, Deesa Highway, Opp. Greenwoods Hotel, Badarpura, Palanpur, Gujarat, 385511, India